What Florida Has to Offer
Welcome to the Executive Villa Arancia, Clermont, ORLANDO.
Come home from the excitement of Disney, MGM, SeaWorld, Universal Studios to this spacious villa situated on the popular Orange Tree development on highway 27, Clermont, Orlando.
Arancia (The Italian word for orange) offers a luxurious yet homely base for your family and friends to explore the excitement and beauty of Florida. Centrally located, Arancia is only 15-20 minutes away from Walt Disney World and has many restaurants, bars, shops and other amenities locally. The villa is located on the edge of an extensive conservation area and lake making it an ideal place to relax by the pool or spa where you will get a real sense of privacy and atmosphere. You will find all the necessary amenities provided at the villa to make your stay comfortable, enjoyable and relaxing!
Arancia is in a prime position to enjoy all that Orlando has to offer, with easy access to Highway 27 and Interstate 4 the Walt Disney Complex is only 15 minutes’ drive away.
Attractions within 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios
- Water Parks (Wet N Wild)
- Hot Air Ballooning
- World War II Aeroplane & Helicopter Flights
- Dinner Shows
- Medieval Nights
- Arabian Nights
- Pirates Dinner Adventure
90 Minute Drive
- Lake Louisa National State Park with fishing lakes (10 Minutes)
- Historical Clermont and the Clermont Lakes, numerous restaurants and winery (20 Minutes)
- Mount Dora, beautiful small lakeside town with numerous small shops offering a wide variety of goods, Ladies paradise with seats outside of the shops for the gents, historic tram and lake tours, numerous restaurant’s (1h 15 minutes)
- St. Augustine, the oldest town in Florida, historic areas, museums, ghost tours, the fort that held Geronimo, boat tours, fine dining, winery, numerous boutiques offering a wide variety of goods.
- KSC a must for those interested in the exploration of space. Do not miss the IMAX theatre presentations or the history of space given in the original launch control centre, or the new Atlantis space shuttle exhibit. The space coast is full of hotels and restaurants offering various cuisines.
- West Coast is an easy journey away, St: Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota, Tampa, Naples Cape Coral Fort Charlotte, Fort Meyers to name but a few. all offering pristine beaches and a host of activities from golf to deep sea fishing for marlin.
- Homosassa Springs, a short journey to the NW. As the weather cools down the manatee arrive at Homosassa Springs to over winter in the warmer spring water. You can swim or dive with these gentle giants in the wild or enjoy a thrilling river cruise to the natural habitat of the Crystal River Manatees.
The listed attractions and other places of interest form only a part of the numerous things to do in Florida. No matter what your ranges of interests encompass, there is always something new and exciting to do or try out.